GraceLife Men's Annual Golf Tournament
Saturday, June 15, 2019, 8:30 AM - 3:00 PM
On June 15th we will be heading to the tee box yet again for the 2019 GraceLife Men’s Golf Tournament. Last year we again had a great turn out, I trust that we all enjoyed a wonderful time of fellowship and we look forward to the same for this year. Yes there can be a competitive edge to the tournament but all in all this is about coming out no matter the skill level to enjoy the fellowship! We play a best ball format, skill level is irrelevant, this is really a great opportunity to not only enjoy fellowship with those whom you know well, but also meet and get to know some of the men you may otherwise not be in fellowship with on any given Sunday.
When: Saturday, June 15th
Time: approx. 8:30am – 2-3pm
Where: Lewis Estates (260 Suder Greens Dr NW, Edmonton)
Cost: $100 per person
Includes; Green Fees 18 holes, Driving Range, Cart , Chicken or Beef burger lunch
If you already know it’s a yes please let us know sooner than later.
- Are you planning to attend?
- Are you bringing a guest? if so provide a name
- What is your ( and your guest if applicable) handicap or average score? (if known)
- Do you own or have access to clubs?
In years past we have introduced a “sponsorship” program, this was set up in order to provide the means for those that financially cannot justify the expense but still would like to attend. This has gone over very well and there were 5 men in the church last year that were truly blessed by your generosity and so we want to continue with this program. Note that it all takes place anonymously.
If one of the following apply to you please contact us and we will coordinate this
- If you would like to cover the costs for someone please let us know!
- If you would very much like to attend but simply do not have the means please don’t hesitate to let us know!